Now I’m contemplating a return, it’s probably time I updated this…I’ll leave my original ’10 things about me’ in place, with an update next to them as appropriate:
- I live in Swindon, in the UK….recently moved to Chippenham, just 20 miles away from Swindon.
- I’ve been married to A for the last 6 years…now very nearly 13 years!
- We have no children, but lots of nieces and nephews and more on the way…even more nieces and nephews, I think the total is now 18, but I lose count.
- I knit…still knitting.
- I crochet…rarely, but on occasion.
- I cross-stitch….still stitching.
- I am not a morning person….some things never change.
- I have a dopey old house rabbit and a noisy cockatiel…no bunny now, but a crazy old terrier. Still got that noisy bird though.
- I work full time as a data analyst….more systems support these days, with a bit of development and a bit of analysis too.
- I have endometriosis. It hurts. A lot…I’m happy to say that this is over. Got one or two health issues left over but nothing this painful.